Some times it is neccessary to take some precautions before taking 1 Al Total Suspension medicine for any disease.
If these precautions are not taken the medicne may not give expected results or may give the opposite
Few of the very important precautions before taking 1 Al Total Suspension to be taken are given below:
Avoid smoking and use of tobacco
Avoid taking drugs that suppress cough
Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
Consult your doctor if suffering from coronary artery disease
Consult your doctor if you have a history of allergic reactions of skin
severe liver or kidney problems
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
Do not take it too close to bedtime
Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
Take it with food
Take this drug at bedtime
1. It is important to inform the following your doctor before using 1 Al Total Suspension
a) All about your current list of medications precibed for other diseases.
b) Any of the regular and over the counter products like vitamins, herbal supplements... etc.
c) Any of your known allergies, pre-existing diseases
d) Your current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.)
2. Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of 1 Al Total Suspension.
Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert.
3. Dosage is based on your present health condition.
4. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens after taking 1 Al Total Suspension.
More about 1 Al Total Suspension
These are the topis and frequently asked questions about 1 Al Total Suspension
1. Composition of 1 Al Total Suspension
2. Working of 1 Al Total Suspension
3. Side Effects of 1 Al Total Suspension
4. Uses of 1 Al Total Suspension
5. Precautions of 1 Al Total Suspension
6. Interactions of 1 Al Total Suspension
7. Contra Indications of 1 Al Total Suspension
8. Subsitiutes of 1 Al Total Suspension