Some times it is neccessary to take some precautions before taking 10 D Infusion medicine for any disease.
If these precautions are not taken the medicne may not give expected results or may give the opposite
Few of the very important precautions before taking 10 D Infusion to be taken are given below:
Blood electrolyte monitoring is essential
Caution in patients with known subclinical or overt diabetes mellitus
Concentrated dextrose solutions should not be administered subcutaneously or intramuscularly
Do not abruptly withdrawn this drug
Do not use unless the solution is clear and seal is intact
particularly in serum potassium and phosphate may occur during prolonged use
Monitor blood and urine glucose levels
1. It is important to inform the following your doctor before using 10 D Infusion
a) All about your current list of medications precibed for other diseases.
b) Any of the regular and over the counter products like vitamins, herbal supplements... etc.
c) Any of your known allergies, pre-existing diseases
d) Your current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.)
2. Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of 10 D Infusion.
Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert.
3. Dosage is based on your present health condition.
4. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens after taking 10 D Infusion.
More about 10 D Infusion
These are the topis and frequently asked questions about 10 D Infusion
1. Composition of 10 D Infusion
2. Working of 10 D Infusion
3. Side Effects of 10 D Infusion
4. Uses of 10 D Infusion
5. Precautions of 10 D Infusion
6. Interactions of 10 D Infusion
7. Contra Indications of 10 D Infusion
8. Subsitiutes of 10 D Infusion